Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sing A Song of Septic

My serenade to the septic guys was successful! I assume they started yesterday because the tanks were already in the ground when I arrived this morning.



As I was leaving, I advised them that the direction they were digging was getting close to an underground electric line that goes from our boathouse up to the electrical meter. They did not seem to be particularly concerned, so I guess I will have to go back tomorrow to see if they cut it or not.

The Tilson electrical guys were also there today getting some of the wiring problems straightened out. In addition to the living room lights not working, they found some problems in the way the dishwasher was  wired...they said it could have been a dangerous situation if they had not caught it before the dishwasher was used for the first time. Glad they caught it!

There are still a few things that need to be done - touchup paint inside, painting on the porch and ramp railings, carpeting, and gutters/downspouts - but I think we are getting close! Sure am ready to be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment