Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oops!

What did you say? Did you say "oops?" I've said "oops" before, and I know what I've done when I've said "oops", now what did you do saying' "oops" there?
~ Bill Cosby


There were a few "oops" said during a quick run to the lake house after work...


OOPS! That ceiling fan doesn't belong in that room! (Said TWO times...once in the living room and once in the master bedroom...)
These are the standard fans that the builder uses. I really didn't care for the style, so we moved them from the living room and the master bedroom to the two spare bedrooms. We will then purchase fans more to our liking for the L.R. and Master B.R. In addition, the living room is going to require a bigger blade due to the size of the room. I guess the installer did not get the memo about the change!


OOPS! That is not the shower fixture that we selected for the Master Bath shower!
We should have a regular shower head plus a handheld shower head. This one might be a little more difficult...but I'm sure it will get fixed!


OOPS! The cut edges of the granite tiles on the kitchen counter are sharp! I cut my finger as I ran my hand over the counter, so pieces of tape now mark each edge that needs to smoothed!
This picture does not show all my little pieces of duct tape with their red Sharpie arrows pointing to the offending edge, but it does show the kitchen sink! All plumbing fixtures (right or wrong!) are in, as well as the water heater.


There will be plenty of light in the kitchen, I think...no oops here!

I also like the dining room and entry light fixtures. Here is the entry...


No comments:

Post a Comment