Sunday, March 20, 2011

Morning Becomes Electric

...with sincere apologies to Eugene O'Neill...

I was happy to see that the electricity to the boathouse was still intact this morning! Not sure where that electric line runs, but it is obviously not where the septic lines are. Thank goodness!



While I was there, a neighbor walking her dog came by. From her comments, I believe she has taken the liberty of walking through the house during various stages of construction! (This practice seems to be fairly common...but still strikes me as very strange!) Even though she was obviously already familiar with my home and the floor plan, I cordially asked her if she would like to walk through. During our tour, she asked me if I had heard of the Camp Creek Ladies Club and wondered if I would be interested in joining them for one of their monthly gatherings.  Ummm...thanks for the offer, but I believe I'll have to decline...



No comments:

Post a Comment