Saturday, September 4, 2010

Signed on the Dotted Line

We signed the contract for the new place today - many, many pages, but it was pretty straightforward. Guess there is no looking back now! I have a list of things that I now have to do, so I need to check my calendar to see if there is a good day that I can take off work to do all the running around.


Once I get all my tasks done, we will go back to pick out our colors. They said it might take 2-4 hours...uh, no...I don't think so! Terry says I can pick what I want, but I can't imagine that it will take so long!


Yes - it is starting to feel like this is really going to happen! We are excited! ...and I do have to say that the person we are working with is just a perfect match for our style! She is laid-back, easy-going and NEVER pushy or overbearing, and she is one of the main reasons we chose this builder. (Oh...did I mention that I told her I would send her the link to this blog?)


Snowy egret in the shallows

1 comment: