Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Beginnings

I have never had the desire to be a blogger. It seems a bit self-centered to think that anyone would care to read my thoughts or experiences, yet, here I am composing my first blog post!

The main reason for the blog is to document the process and progress of building a new cabin on our lakefront property. The lot is very nice, and the lake is peaceful, quiet, and relaxing, but the current structure is falling apart. I don't even want to go there any longer. The list of problems and needed repairs is long, and the best option for it is a bulldozer.

Terry and I are finally both on the same page with what needs to happen, and we have found a house plan that will suit the lake and our lifestyle. Thus begins the process to be documented here. Be assured that this is not going to be a walk in the park...but I am getting ahead of myself...

1 comment:

  1. NOT self-centered at all!!!! Now I get to keep up with you every single day!!! : ) Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete