Monday, August 30, 2010

MIA Cabin Pictures?

I spent a lot of time this evening going through backups and folders on my computer looking for cabin pictures. I found lots and lots of deer pictures, many pictures of family and friends that have come to visit, some boat house and lake shots...but NO cabin pictures! I am guessing that there are some actual photographs buried in a box somewhere taken when we first bought the place nearly 19 years ago, so I will continue to dig. I am also guessing that we cared more about the family, friends, nature and scenery than the actual structure, so it makes sense that we weren't snapping pictures of the old cabin. The pictures in the previous two posts were taken with my cell phone last week when the pre-stake was done.

Never fear! I will make sure to post more "before" shots before the bulldozer arrives. It kinda makes me wish that Ty Pennington could be there with his bullhorn to orchestrate the demolition...

We are awaiting some figures for foundation options other than pilings, so it is hurry up and wait...

1 comment: