Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here We Go!

The lack of postings has probably been a pretty good indication that nothing has been going on with our new home. It has been a very long month, and the waiting has become more and more difficult as the days have passed.

Fortunately, I got a call from our builder last week, and he said that they were ready to get started! What great news that was! I had to hurry and call the electric company to get service reconnected. Water still has to be reconnected - there are a couple of extra things to be done before that can happen.

Matt and I drove up this morning and the place was buzzing with activity! What a great sight it was!

The pilings are all in although they still need to be cut to the right heights. I have a listing of what things will be done in what order, so that will be our checklist of progress. I hope to post pictures as frequently as possible to mark the progress.

I am so glad to be started! Here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment