Monday, April 11, 2011

The movers are here! The movers are here!

It may not be quite as exciting as the new phonebook was to Steve Martin in The Jerk, but seeing the movers pull in the drive was a wonderful sight...especially since they got lost because they followed their GPS!

They did a great job moving things that I knew I couldn't manage - like our bed, dressers, TVs, some antiques, washer and dryer, etc.

The bed looks good against my newly painted wall.
I will paint the rest of the walls as I get the. The dressers fit in the his and hers closets, so the room will stay fairly open and uncluttered (hopefully)!

This is a rosewood chest that is a family piece.
Living room will get painted too...just one more thing on a long "to-do" list! Why did I think that the completion of construction would be the end of the work? It is really just the beginning!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not attempting to change the topic, just looking for a little bit of insight because we have made the decision to hire a moving service and are shopping for an honest moving organization. We were curious about using this organization, Move4Less 1015 Shary Cir #7 Concord, CA 94518 - 925-808-3139. Is there some sort of movers fraud or review site in existence for verifying them?

    ReplyDelete