Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Love Surprises!

It is always exciting to pull into the drive at the lake these days, because I never know what I will find! I'm always hopeful that there will be visible progress, but I don't know what or how much until I round the bend and pull into the driveway.


Today when I drove in, I was looking specifically at the roof, but I did not see anything different from the last visit. As I got closer I realized that the windows had been installed! An even closer look revealed that the Hardiplank siding was also up on three sides!


The windows really make it more home-like...I love surprises!


From the front:

 From the side:

 From the living room looking toward the lake:

 The porch:

 Standing at the front door looking through the living room toward the lake:

1 comment: